Monday, January 29, 2007

More snowboarding.. this time is Cali

Upon arrival into the Long Beach Airport, I make a round of phone calls to my people out here in LA and get offered a trip up to June Mountain for an extended weekend; departure in 48hrs. Since I landed with nothing but winter clothes it was an easy call. Chuchie and I broke out late Friday night with a make shift picnic for the road. That is wine, cheese and crackers. The drive took us through the desert and star filled night to the small town of June Lake Village. At our arrival around 2am everyone in the house was passed yet we managed to score one of the few rooms while others crashed on the couches and floors. Although the snow wasn't at its best we managed to have a blast as Chuchie and I were schooling the college kids in the house about life experiences.. Drinks flowed and truth or dare didn't leave any rocks unturned.. Thanks to Susana for hookin this trip up!

No comments: