Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sundance 2007

Can you say last minute trip.. Well this years Sundance was exactly that. I made the call a few days ago while speaking with Hayes about it. Snowboarding, movies, and after parties, I'm all about it. So far it's lived up to the hype, the powder is fresh, the streets are bustling with filmmakers and wannabees, dinners have been generously offered by friends and acquaintances and the after parties are a nice mix of sloppy and glitzy. Hayes and his boys rented out a chalet not far from Main street where the Jacuzzi is kept at 105 degrees surrounded by fresh snow, which makes it an easy call for me since my Motel was located 25 minutes outside of Park City. Today, I've decided not to return back to NY and fly into LA for another round of meetings and whatever else the West coast can offer. Thanks Kris for accepting my request to crash at your pad.

No comments: